About Olena Shevchenko
About your Aesthetic Practitioner
Olena Shevchenko is a registered nurse and has as a true passion for working in the field of non-surgical aesthetics and takes pride in professional and honest approach, and works with a no hard selling ethos.
She is an Advanced Practitioner for Botox® and a variety of dermal fillers and therefore able to offer an individualised therapy regime tailored to specific needs and requests.
As an Independent Nurse Prescriber Olena is registered with the Nursing and Midwifery council and insured through Hamilton and Fraser and has received full training in the products she prescribes and uses.
The most commonly requested treatments for Botox ® are for frown lines between eyebrows, Crow’s feet or smile lines around the eyes and horizontal forehead lines.
Olena is also able to consult and provide treatment for facial and body mesotherapy regimes and combines these with Galvanic Desincurstation and Iontophoresis.
- Advanced DipHE in Adult Nursing 2005
- BSC Hons in Midwifery 2008
- Independant Non Medical & Supplementary Nurse Prescriber
- Advanced Facial Aesthetics
- Advanced Dermal Fillers & Botox
- Mesotherapy Face & Body Chemical
- Peel Neostrata & G/O Therapeutics