Wrinkle Relaxing Injections for Face and Neck - one areaTreatment with Botulinum Toxin Type A injections to relax facial wrinkles blocks muscular nerve signals, which then weakens the muscle so it can’t contract resulting in diminished unwanted facial wrinkles.
Botulinum toxin can be used to help smooth crow’s feet, forehead furrows, frown lines and skin bands on the neck.
At Wellness Studio our Independent Nurse Prescriber is also able to offer facial rejuvenation and facial sculpting by administering Botulinum Toxin Type A (Nefertiti Face lift, Brow Lift, Mentails Treatment, Platismal Bands, Gummy Smile, Smokers Fine Lines, Marionette Lines, Upper chest Treatment, etc). The effect may last up to 3-4 months or more in some cases and should be repeated to maintain the desired outcome.
There is some mild swelling that will disappear after 30 minutes and rarely bruising to the injection site may occur.
Local topical anaesthetic cream would be offered if desired.
Anti-wrinkle injections Botox® is a simple non-surgical procedure that relaxes the muscles of your face to smooth deep, persistent lines between eye brows, on the forehead and around eyes (Crow's feet). One 10-minute treatment – a few tiny injections will keep muscles relaxed for up to 4 month.
Dermal fillers used to treat wrinkles are bio-stimulants of the body’s own collagen and consist of non-animal based hyaluronic acid which is a substance that is naturally present in living cells. Filler injected into the skin in small amounts with a very fine needle and have a lasting result of up to 9-12 months and even longer after subsequent treatments. Hyaluronic acid can be used as wrinkle filler, fold filler (Nasolabial groove) or for lip augmentation.
Botox Injections can be combined with dermal fillers to optimise and enhance results. Your specialist will discuss the best option for you depending on your type of skin wrinkles.
Results can be seen immediately and treatment with fillers is safe, fast and leaves no permanent scars or other traces on the face. Fillers add natural volume in your skin to lift and produce new firmness resulting in a healthy and vital appearance.
The amount of dermal filler needed is decided by the specialist during the consultation and varies from person to person depending on the depth of the line or wrinkle. As a general guide lip treatments require approximately 1 ml of dermal filler, and nose to mouth wrinkles require approximately 2 ml.
The treatments are carried out by qualified Aesthetic Practitioners with medical and dental background with years of experience of working for NHS and private clinics in London. They provide a comprehensive aftercare regime following your Botox® and Dermal Fillers treatments.
"We aim to provide a great patient care and quality treatments to all our customers"
WHAT IS ANTI-WRINKLE INJECTION?
WHAT IS BOTULINUM TOXIN?
Who would benefit from this treatment?
How long does the treatment take?
Is the treatment uncomfortable?
Are there any adverse effects?
Do the effects of this treatment look artificial?
How long will the effects of this treatment last?
- Breast feeding
- Skin infection near the site of injection
- Allergy to hyaluronic acid
- Taking warfarin
- If you taking clopidogrel, aspirin, high dose vitamin C or omega 3 oils these may need to be stopped 1 week prior to your appointment, as long as it is not medically contraindicated.
- Avoid wearing make-up until the next day to keep the area clean.
- Do not use sunbeds, sauna, steam room until any swelling has resolved.
About your Aesthetic Practitioner
- Advanced DipHE in Adult Nursing 2005
- BSC Hons in Midwifery 2008
- Independant Non Medical & Supplementary Nurse Prescriber
- Advanced Facial Aesthetics
- Advanced Dermal Fillers & Botox
- Mesotherapy Face & Body Chemical
- Peel Neostrata & G/O Therapeutics
Wrinkles relaxing treatment with Botulinum Toxin:
- Relaxes the muscles of your face to smooth lines and moves eyebrows up if required.
- Usually effect lasts around 4 month
Areas treated :
- Frown lines (Glabella)
- Forehead lines
- Crow’s feet (lines around eyes)
- Bunny lines (on the side of the nose)
- Perioral lines (smoker's lines)
- Eyebrow lift