Microdermabrasion is a safe, non-surgical resurfacing procedure performed by a certified professional. It is an ideal treatment for young or old, male or female and for all skin types. Although mainly used on the facial area it may also be performed on the chest, back, shoulders or other areas as required
We use the most well knowing on the market Microdermabrasion Diamond Peel machine -The Pristine.
The award-winning Pristine™ microdermabrasion procedure offer London residents a simple way to maintain youthful and vital skin.
Using natural diamond tipped wands, this gentle treatment deeply exfoliates the skin, improving the appearance of lines and wrinkles, stimulating collagen production, promoting the growth of healthy new cells, reducing acne scarring and sun damage.
What skin conditions can Microdermabrasion treat?
- Acne & Acne Scarring
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Ageing Skin Dull and Tired Skin
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Dry and Dehydrated Skin
- Stretch Marks
- Pigmentation and Blemishes
The skin is treated to a deep, mechanical exfoliation which gently resurfaces the outer layers of the skin, removing damaged cells and stimulating the skin's natural cell regenerating process. The result is healthy, natural, smooth and youthful skin.
All products will be tailored to your skins need.
If you have any of the following as you may not be-able to have the treatment;
- Active or uncontrolled diabetes -raised moles, worts or skin tags (only area being worked on)
- Skin cancer or& auto immune disease
- Eczema, dermatitis or psoriasis -Broken capillaries
- Rosacea or active acne
- Herpes Simplex
Min age -16
If you have any of the following as you may not be-able to have the treatment:
- Active or uncontrolled diabetes
- Raised moles, warts or skin tags (only area being worked on)
- Skin cancer and/or auto immune disease
- Eczema, dermatitis or psoriasis
Min age - 16 years old