Waxing on legs, bikini and armpits in London. We perform waxing hair removal of the legs, bikini and armpits in our London clinic. Our practitioners
have extensive experience and work with high-quality materials.
Hot or film beeswax has a dense consistency, needs fast heating before the use. Professionals use this raw material because it guarantees the highest quality hair removal without undesirable consequences. Waxing eyebrows, areas above the upper lip, deep bikinis and other sensitive areas can be performed using hot beeswax. Such wax is made of natural resins of coniferous trees, for example, pine.
Waxing the legs, bikini and underarms in London can cause skin damage if it was done without the care. DIY wax hair removal should be carried out identically to salon manipulation; otherwise, there will be complications, which is fraught with purulent inflammation. This technology of hair removal depends on the type of wax used, the treated area and the sensitivity of the epidermis.
Features of waxing of legs, bikini and armpits in our clinic.
it is essential to follow a few tips to get rid of unwanted hairiness as much as possible and not to harm the skin and the capillary network:
- Do not shave, as the hair length should be about ten millimetres for waxing.
- Peel the top layer of the epidermis on the treated areas with a soft scrub three to four days before the session.
- Do not apply cosmetics to the skin, especially with alcohol content one day before the procedure.
- Take a painkiller pill an hour before the procedure if you are planning to remove hair on sensitive areas of the body with the waxing of bikini and underarms.
- Pre-clean and sanitise the skin, which prevents infection.
- The stages of legs, bikini and armpits waxing in London are:
- Disinfect the skin with an antiseptic solution.
- Local anaesthesia (rubbing with a piece of ice, cold compress).
- Applying wax against hair growth.
- Waiting up to one minute until the wax “grabs”.
Tearing off the wax in one sharp movement parallel to the skin.
Any manipulations for the destruction of undesirable hairiness have both advantages and disadvantages.
Why waxing hair removal for legs, bikini and armpits in London is good:
- the long-lasting effect (up to four weeks);
- perfect smoothness of the skin;
- the cumulative effect when hair becomes thinner, hair follicles weaken;
- easy to learn the DIY idea.
The main disadvantage is irritation after waxing, which is often accompanied by hair growing into the skin and infection. That is why it is better to seek help from professionals.