Full belly waxing hair removal is carried out at the highest level of professionalism in our clinic
in London. If you have unwanted hairs in these areas, and they bother you, then there is a rapid and effective solution to this problem which is hot beeswax depilation. Experienced specialists will remove all excess hair with cosmetic wax quickly, safely, and most importantly for a long time.
Healthy hairline on the abdomen, chest and back is not typical in women. But it happens. It may be due to genetics. And maybe a sign of hormonal failure. Practitioners should pay attention to this. If this did not bother you before, then it is best to consult an endocrinologist.
As for full belly waxing, this is a great way to solve the problem aesthetically. Waxing allows you to get rid of unwanted hairs quickly and efficiently. The result lasts up to three weeks or more. Besides, girls found a path of hairs on the abdomen usually. It doesn't bother everybody, but if it does, then do not tolerate it and remove it. Moreover, it does not take much time.
The male half of the population goes for this kind of treatment too. Today, smooth skin is a sign of beauty and allows you to maintain hygiene better as well.
Therapists carried out hair removal in stages to make it less painful:
- selection of anaesthetic medicine;
- setting the operating mode of the equipment optimal for the patient;
- a hair removal session.
Don't go to the sauna and the solarium or sunbathing a day before epilation.
Do not apply any moisturising cream on your back on the day of the cosmetic procedure. However, the use of deodorant for the armpit area is allowed. Besides, it is better to come to the clinic in loose clothing made from a natural material that will not cause discomfort.
The stages of full belly waxing hair removal in our London clinic
- back skin treatment with a particular composition that prepares and facilitates unwanted hairs removal;
- applying wax on the back in the direction of hair growth;
- hardened warm wax removed with a quick movement in the opposite direction of hair growth;
- practitioners remove wax particles remaining on the skin with cosmetic oil.