Chemical Peel - Face and neck
Save £20 Chemical peel is an effective treatment to reduce the appearance of sun, age, pregnancy and acne related hyperpigmentation by gently removing the outer layer of the skin, which is then rebuilt anew. Peels are also useful in skin rejuvenation and brightening, reducing superficial acne scarring, particularly whiteheads and blackheads, improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and skin clarity.Depending on skin condition and desired outcome a few sessions may be required. Chemical peel could be used on face, neck, décolletage, hand and other body areas. At Wellness Studio we offer a range of Chemical Peels (Glycolic Acid Peel, TCA Peels and Modified Jessner) from mild to moderate strength to suit individual needs of a client.
Over the next 1 to 14 days, depending on types of peel and layers applied and how deeply the chemical penetrated the skin, the old skin peels off and a new skin grow in its place.
About your Aesthetic Practitioner
- Advanced DipHE in Adult Nursing 2005
- BSC Hons in Midwifery 2008
- Independant Non Medical & Supplementary Nurse Prescriber
- Advanced Facial Aesthetics
- Advanced Dermal Fillers & Botox
- Mesotherapy Face & Body Chemical
- Peel Neostrata & G/O Therapeutics