Back and chest waxing combines hair removal on two broad areas of the male body. Besides, our specialists
will be happy to be of some help to you. This treatment lasts sixty minutes.
Epilation of the male back and chest is an effective
way to remove excess hair in those areas. Today, many techniques are available for getting rid of unwanted hair. You can get this service both in the salon and at home. We offer a detailed understanding of the process's nuances and modern depilation methods.
Features of back and chest waxing for men
The main difference between male and female hair removal versions is the features of the hair structure. To clarify, men have thicker and stronger hairs that grow much faster. Therefore, a higher degree of discomfort and pain characterises the removal process for men. Besides, the result does not last long. However, with repeated male back and chest hair removal, the hairs get weak and less uncomfortable to depilate.
When choosing a depilation method, such criteria as the speed of action and painlessness are essential for men. While the duration of the effect is critical for women. The most common reasons for men to go to the waxing salon are:
- professional activities: acting, sports;
- too much hair growth;
- difficulty in maintaining hygiene.
Moreover, feeling well-groomed is the main prerequisite for visiting a waxing salon.
- regular sessions provide a soft hair structure and reduce its density;
- the tips of the hairs become pointed due to their growth from the follicle;
- application of wax may prevent irritation and redness;
- affordable cost of work.
Practitioners melt the wax before removing hair in the chest and back areas. Further, they spread it evenly over the specified skin area. The practitioners also pre-lubricate the skin with a balm to ensure better hair adhesion. They may also use talk powder after the treatment. They apply the heated substance using a wooden spatula and wait a few minutes. The practitioner checks how firmly the material has solidified and, grasping the edge of the wax film, sharply pulls it away.
Besides, men tolerate sharp pain well. The effect of the procedure lasts about two weeks.
Indications and contraindications to back and chest waxing
Although the process significantly facilitates the man's hygiene maintenance and also gives the skin smoothness, there are several prohibitions in which we don't recommend depilation:
- the presence of inflammation of any type on the skin;
- allergy to any component of the composition used: wax, sugar paste or cream;
- any disease in the acute stage, accompanied by fever;
- moles and warts on the chest or back;
- skin diseases;
Male back and chest waxing are suitable in the following cases:
- a profession in which the smooth surface of the torso and chest is essential;
- skin sensitivity and the inability to use a manual razor;
- aesthetic appearance;
After the procedure, experts recommend lubricating the skin with specially designed compounds to prevent ingrown hairs and moisturise.