Boyzone waxing or boyzilian or Bikini depilation
for men has become quite a conventional treatment, offered in almost every hair removal salon today. Modern men tend to have a beautiful athletic well-groomed body. Male bikini depilation is popular among bodybuilders too.
Modern methods of hair removal
allow a man to completely get rid of unwanted hairiness in intimate areas for up to three weeks. Our specialists have all the necessary skills and perform the bikini waxing for men quickly, efficiently and safely in our London clinic.
Types of Waxing
Depilation of intimate areas for men has varieties. To clarify, you can remove the hair partially or entirely, capturing the skin area of the buttocks. Epilation salons offer three types of hair removal:
- Classic bikini waxing removes hair exclusively on the pubic area;
- Deep bikini or Brazilian hair removal removes hairs from all zones except the buttocks;
- Male bikini depilation "Boyzone" or "boyzilian", when the therapist handles the main zones as well as the area of the buttocks.
How does it work?
Boyzone waxing hair removal utilises warm wax. However, the uses of many new types of resins depending on skin type. As a rule, substances with a soothing or cooling effect are suitable for intimate areas. The therapist removes hair against their growth. Besides, practitioners prevent overheating of the wax, to eliminate the risk of burns.
For instance, many men are concerned about the issue of the painfulness of bikini waxing. That is to say, that modern methods of hair removal cause minimal pain. However, it is necessary to follow the recommendation of experts. They say that the length of the hair should be no more than five to seven millimetres. It is highly undesirable to use a razor between sessions.
If you have ordered Boyzone waxing for the first time, then use local anaesthetics. The practitioner can offer a choice of skin treatment with lidocaine or a special ointment.
Boyzone waxing aftercare recommendations
It is necessary to provide the skin with the right care after male bikini waxing in London.
- Do not take a shower for the first two hours after the treatment;
- Use soothing lotions and creams;
- Do not overheat the skin (don't use tanning beds and saunas);
- Do not wear synthetic and irritating fabrics for the first few days;
In the breaks between treatments, use scrubs. Regular peeling gives the skin a feeling of tenderness as well as prevents the appearance of ingrown hair.