Legs and Brazilian or Hollywood waxing options at our London clinic are standard treatments. The heated wax paste is applied to the skin during the epilation process, due to which the surface warms up and pores open. The hardened wax is quickly pulled off with the hairs. The fact that our practitioners have good experience allows us to minimise discomfort.
We use solid or so-called hot wax to remove hair. When it cools, we remove it without extras, such as cloth and paper strips. We remove the remnants of wax with oil in a few minutes, which creates a durable protective layer on the surface of the skin, even the driest, and helps maintain its softness and elasticity.
Here are a few more words about the combination of leg and Brazilian or Hollywood bikini waxing option.
Four facts about the combination of leg and Brazilian or Hollywood bikini waxing option at our London clinic:
- It gives a temporary cosmetic effect lasting three to four weeks and is performed on any parts of the body. Regular waxing makes the hair softer and thinner.
- Hot wax is used to remove the hair of the most delicate areas of the body such as the axillary zone, upper lip and bikini area.
- The length of the hair should be at least five millimetres for the quality of waxing.
- Acute irritation, which lasts one hour to a day depending on the sensitivity of the skin, remains after the treatment.
Four tips on waxing:
- Do not sunbathe or use a scrub to avoid damage to the skin the day before waxing.
- It is noticed that hair removal is much more painful a few days before the onset of menstruation. We recommend choosing the most optimal period for epilation.
- You can enhance the effect with growth inhibitors, the hair growth retardants. They increase the intervals between treatments.
- Please take a shower at home before waxy hair removal or use wet cleaning wipes for intimate hygiene.
There are contraindications to the combination of leg and Brazilian or Hollywood bikini waxing option:
- Pronounced skin lesions;
- Pregnancy (individually).
- Contact our specialists for highly qualified service to remove unwanted hair.