Full body + Boyzone waxing for men using Brazilian hot beeswax lasts ninety minutes. Full-body and bikini waxing for men is as popular as for women today. Our London clinic
employs qualified professionals who perform their tasks safely and accurately. We work only with quality materials. Notably, epilation is popular among bodybuilders in gyms, because showing their muscles without any extra details distracting attention such as hair is much more profitable.
Full body + Boyzone waxing areas for men
As a rule, men resort to waxing to increase their attractiveness and sexuality, as well as hygiene to reduce sweating. Therefore, hair is removed mainly in such areas as:
- Underarms' waxing. Epilation of this zone allows for a long time to provide an aesthetic look of a man in a favourite T-shirt, as well as significantly reduce sweat, which gives men self-confidence in any situation.
- Back's waxing. The presence of hair on the back is not a sign of male sexuality and, unlikely, women will be able to “appreciate” such extravagance. Knowing this, many men try to keep this part of their body free of hairiness.
- Shoulders' waxing. Broad shoulders adorn the man. It is the part of the male body that women pay attention to first and foremost, and the presence of hair in this zone looks utterly unnatural.
- Chest. Almost all men who are seriously engaged in sculpting their bodies in gyms do epilation of the chest area. It makes the relief muscles look more aesthetically pleasing and attractive when the skin is smooth.
- Stomach. Abdominal hair removal is also viral during the swimming season;
- Groin. Hair removal of the inguinal zone to keep the intimate part of your body well-groomed, not so much for aesthetics as for hygiene.
- Face. Some men prefer more effective hair removal to frequent shaving. Besides, root facial hair removal is an excellent option for those whose skin is sensitive and prone to irritation.
Structural features of male hair
Male full-body + Boyzone waxing is almost the same as standard female wax hair removal. However, it is carried out, taking into account the structural features of male hair to remove dark thick and strong hair. The main advantage of waxing is its versatility, as it allows you to clean hair on almost any part of the body, including the face and intimate area.