Shoulders waxing procedure is popular primarily among men. Experienced professionals safely and quickly get rid of unwanted hair, which brings discomfort, inconvenience and spoils the appearance.
Shoulders waxing procedure and care
We perform shoulders waxing for men with Brazilian hot beeswax composition. Practitioners apply wax on the skin step by step, and then remove it along with unwanted hairs. Often, the epilation of men's shoulders goes along with the treatment of the arms and back.
Shoulders waxing hair removal requires thirty to fifty minutes. Besides, degreasing of the skin with an antiseptic solution is essential. Likewise, the use of anaesthetics (at the request of the client) before the epilation is necessary. Moreover, the therapists select the wax temperature depending on the hardness of hairs: the harder and thicker the hair, the hotter the wax needs to be.
Skincare is an integral part of waxing. Before waxing, the skin needs to be cleaned and disinfected. Secondly, the surface must be cleansed from traces of wax mass after the treatment. Special lotions such as professional post-depilatory compounds are called upon to help the skin recover from hair removal.
Shoulders waxing for men has several nuances. First, men's hair has a structure different from women's hair, and they are stronger and thicker. Therefore, they need to resort to hair removal more often than women. Male hair removal showed the highest results when using Brazilian hot beeswax.
Contraindications and advice
Before you set a date for the treatment, you must consult a specialist in our clinic
in London for contraindications:
- violation of skin surface integrity, including skin diseases such as growths, warts, etc.;
- varicose veins in the area of hair removal for men;
- acute forms of herpes disease;
- oncological diseases like cancer;
- idiosyncrasy drugs used for hair removal.
After the male shoulders waxing hair removal completion, follow such recommendations as:
- Do not sunbathe or go to the solarium for two to three days after the male epilation.
- Do not pluck hair that has grown on the body between treatments. Remove it with a depilatory cream.
- Apply to the treated area of the skin with a sunscreen effect for two weeks after the treatment.
The result of hair removal for men will be a sharp reduction in the growth of unwanted hair
in the treated areas of the body.