Composition of probiotic Bacillus subtilis
|Daily dose: 1 capsule
Number of doses per pack: 60
||Amount per dose
|LifeinU™ Bacillus subtilis CU1
||60 mg (3.109CFU)
Acacia gum, white rice bran.
Probisis®, Lesaffre, France.
Directions for use
Adults. Take one capsule a day.
The bacteria Bacillus subtilis, as well as Bacillus licheniformis, were initially found in the soil in an ecologically clean region of Siberia. Then the new strains were derived by way of modifying them with plasmid pBMB 105, which are capable of producing interferon 2-alpha-leukocyte human.
Being a factor of nonspecific resistance of the body, it plays a controlling and regulatory role in maintaining the homeostasis in the human body and has the following main activities:
- antiviral effect;
- suppresses the growth and development of intracellular infectious agents of a non-viral nature (chlamydia, rickettsia, bacteria, protozoa);
- antiproliferative activity;
- antitumorigenic and antimutagenic effect;
- antitoxic action;
- radioprotective effect;
- stimulates macrophages and enhances phagocytosis;
- enhances the cytotoxic effect of sensitised lymphocytes on target cells;
- increases the formation of surface antigens;
- enhances or inhibits the activity of many cellular enzymes;
- enhances the cytotoxic effect of double-stranded RNA
- suppresses or enhances the production of antibodies;
- activates natural killer cells;
- stimulates the release of histamine by basophils;
- increases the synthesis of prostaglandins;
- enhances the formation of histocompatibility antigens;
- suppresses delayed-type hypersensitivity.
Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis bacteria as constituents of healthy microflora
Bacillus subtilis bacteria, as well as Bacillus licheniformis, are not normal flora in microbial communities of humans and animals. In other words, they possess properties that enable the body to maintain microbicides at the level of ecologically natural. Besides, those properties optimise the metabolism and supply the organism with biologically active and building substances, ensure qualitative digestion of food. In the physical conditions, the bacteria of these species have always come from the environment into the gastrointestinal tract (GIT), the skin. Currently, more than 3000 species of these bacteria are known.
Bacteria Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis after entering the digestive tract live in it for no more than 30 days, and after that, they leave the body naturally. The bacteria of this species does not die in the stomach, because it is highly resistant to the effects of gastric juice in spore form.
They transform into a vegetative form in the mouth as well as the small and large parts of the intestine. They also multiply there and produce biologically active substances into the environment. It also affects the growth and development of putrefactive, pathogenic and opportunistic microflora, E. coli. Moreover, other microorganisms restore providing the normal functioning of the microflora of the gastrointestinal tract.
The ability to suppress the growth and development of microflora of the above types of bacterias is made mainly. By their abilities to produce polyene antibiotics - bacitracin and licheniformins. And indirectly through the optimisation of the functioning of the human and animal immune system.
Irrigation of the intestine in our London clinic helps to normalise the microflora of the colon. It may also help restore the body's immune system properties.