Composition of probiotic Bacillus subtilis
|Daily dose: 1 capsule
Number of doses per pack: 60
||Amount per dose
|LifeinU™ Bacillus subtilis CU1
||60 mg (3.109CFU)
Acacia gum, white rice bran.
Probisis®, Lesaffre, France.
Directions for use
Adults. Take one capsule a day.
The bacteria Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis were initially found in the soil in Siberia's ecologically clean region. The new strains were then derived by way of modifying them with plasmid pBMB 105, which are capable of producing interferon 2-alpha-leukocyte human.
Being a factor of nonspecific resistance of the body, it plays a controlling and regulatory role in maintaining the homeostasis in the human body and has the following main activities:
- antiviral effect;
- suppresses the growth and development of intracellular infectious agents of a non-viral nature (chlamydia, rickettsia, bacteria, protozoa);
- antiproliferative activity;
- antitumorigenic and antimutagenic effect;
- antitoxic action;
- radioprotective effect;
- stimulates macrophages and enhances phagocytosis;
- enhances the cytotoxic effect of sensitised lymphocytes on target cells;
- increases the formation of surface antigens;
- enhances or inhibits the activity of many cellular enzymes;
- enhances the cytotoxic effect of double-stranded RNA
- suppresses or enhances the production of antibodies;
- activates natural killer cells;
- stimulates the release of histamine by basophils;
- increases the synthesis of prostaglandins;
- enhances the formation of histocompatibility antigens;
- suppresses delayed-type hypersensitivity.
Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis bacteria as constituents of healthy microflora
To clarify, Bacillus subtilis bacteria and Bacillus licheniformis are not normal flora in humans and animals' microbial communities. In other words, they possess properties that enable the body to maintain microbicides at ecologically natural levels. Those properties optimise metabolism. They also supply the organism with biologically active and building substances, ensure qualitative digestion of food. In the physical conditions, these species' bacteria have always come from the environment into the gastrointestinal tract (GIT), the skin. Currently, more than 3000 species of these bacteria are known.
Bacteria Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis after entering the digestive tract live in it for no more than 30 days, and after that, they leave the body naturally. This species' bacteria do not die in the stomach because it is highly resistant to gastric juice's effects in spore form.
They transform into a vegetative form in the mouth and the small and large parts of the intestine. They also multiply there and produce biologically active substances into the environment. It also affects the growth and development of putrefactive, pathogenic and opportunistic microflora, E. coli. Moreover, other microorganisms restore providing the normal functioning of the microflora of the gastrointestinal tract.
The ability to suppress the growth and development of microflora of the above types of bacterias is made mainly by producing polyene antibiotics like bacitracin and licheniformins. Also, they indirectly optimise the functioning of the human and animal immune system.
Irrigation of the intestine in our London clinic helps to normalise the microflora of the colon. Doing that we also prepare the best environment for probiotics. It may also help restore the body's immune system properties.