Dermal fillers for aesthetic beauty treatments
23rd May 2019
A contraindication is when you should not consider dermal fillers:
- Skin infection near the site of injection
- Allergy to hyaluronic acid
- Taking warfarin
- If you taking clopidogrel, aspirin, high dose vitamin C or omega-three oils these may need to be stopped one week prior to your appointment, as long as it is not medically contraindicated.
- Avoid wearing make-up until the next day to keep the area clean.
- Do not use sunbeds, sauna, steam room until any swelling has resolved after Dermal Fillers.