16th May 2019
WHO ELSE SHOULD NOT RECEIVE LIPOMASSAGE TREATMENTS?
Because Lipomassage increases blood flow by up to 400%, some conditions may be exacerbated, or some organs over-burdened upon treatment. For this reason, we cannot treat those diagnosed with the following conditions:
- Thrombosis, and/or taking prescribed blood thinners
- Progressive, infectious illnesses such as AIDS, etc.
- Cancer or malignant tumors within the past five years
- Heart disease
- Acute infections or inflammation
- Respiratory disease
- Kidney failure
- Circulatory conditions within the past two years after Lipomassage