Colonics irrigation in Manchester involves consulting with a gastroenterologist; deep cleansing of the colon with herbal tinctures, which normalise the intestinal microflora, improve its motility, restore the body’s metabolic processes and promotes weight loss; massage of the abdomen using a unique Japanese technique is designed to stimulate the bowels.
Effect of colon hydrotherapy:
1. Gastrointestinal activity is normalised; lymph and blood circulation improves, colon peristalsis is restored, the intestinal motor function is improved; constipation, diarrhoea and bloating pass, etc.
2. The level of cholesterol is reduced.
3. Well-being Improves. The patient feels a surge of strength and vigour; pass headaches and chronic fatigue; normal sleep.
4. Appetite and weight decrease.
5. Skin diseases pass; complexion is normalised.
Types of Colonic irrigation in Manchester:
You can visit our clinic in Manchester for colonic irrigation.
Colonic hydrotherapy is painless as well as a comfortable treatment because the patient lies and the doctor uses individual rectal sets.
Colonic Hydrotherapy improves the gastrointestinal tract and normalises metabolism, so the patient may lose two to five kilos of weight during the course. Parkland’s specialists can choose an individual nutrition program to maintain the effect.
Colon Hydrotherapy can lead to hypertonus of the uterus; therefore it is contraindicated during pregnancy. The stabilisation of the gastrointestinal tract during this period is possible only with the help of herbal remedies prescribed by the gynaecologist. Some contraindications should be considered before coming for colon hydrotherapy. In our clinic, you will first go through a consultation with a specialist who describes the procedure for you.