Consider these current Medical Facts:
- Over 400 million dollars are spent annually on laxatives in the U.S.A..
- Over 70 million Americans suffer from bowel problems.
- 100,000 people undergo colostomies each year in the U.S.A..
- Worms outrank cancer as man’s deadliest enemy in a worldwide basis!
- Colon cancer is the second leading cancer killer in the U.S.A..
- Over 100,000 Americans die annually due to this disease.
These facts demonstrate that the medical profession recognizes the important part which the colon and Colonic irrigation plays in health and disease.
Research has shown that regular use of refined carbohydrates and lack of fiber in the diet increases the transit time of bowel wastes and stimulate putrefaction in the colon. Constipation and certain bowel disease linking these factors. Diverticulitis, colitis and colon cancer which has a high success rate for cure with surgical management when detected early. The American Cancer Society has provided evidence in recent years. Environmental agents such as: pesticides and herbicides sprayed on crops, hormones and antibiotics fed to animals and carcinogenic agents in the air we breathe. Periodic Colonic irrigation
could minimize exposure of these potential carcinogens to the colon wall.